Edible Holdings Studio integrates brand experiences holistically across our platforms. 2020 Rates, Specs & Audience Summary
Our websites and social feeds are a destination readers believe in. Targeted to each of our communities, Edible Manhattan, Edible Brooklyn, Edible Long Island and Edible East End give you exposure to our engaged and influential readers.
Offering examples allowing clients to “Power” each season (Drinks, Innovation, Travel & Celebration):
- native content and features throughout social, digital and print
- feature in “edible selects” curated list of partners to sponsor weekly columns and or website categories
- podcast features and sponsorship
- custom events (panel discussions, tastings, tours, educational etc)
- client event promotion and partner curation
- charitable partner integration
DRINKS Season (Jan 1 – Apr 30): New Yorkers are at the forefront of the evolving drinks culture, and this season celebrates the mixologists, brewers, distillers and chefs who are driving what we drink in New York and beyond.
INNOVATION Season (May 1 – July 31): From smart refrigerators to farm robots and self-serve grocers, technology is wending its way into every link in our food chain. How we grow and eat food is changing faster than ever before. This season features the entrepreneurs, investors and food and drink makers behind that innovation.
CULINARY TRAVEL season (Aug 1 – Oct 31): Edible readers tell us that when they travel, they book restaurant reservations before they book hotels and airline tickets. We show food- and drink-centric travel through the eyes of New Yorkers who we follow on agritourism in Croatia, kimchi making in Korea, tequila making in Mexico, mushroom foraging in Oregon, and all farflung flavors in between.
CELEBRATION season: (Nov 1 – Dec 31): Between the fall harvest and the early New year, gatherings around food and drink are what sustain us. From cozy cooking recipes to inspiring stories of food kindness and gift guides, this season shows us how to host and enjoy our edible community during the holidays.
Native Content & Video
Collaborate with our digital experts to develop content that tells your brand story or support related editorial that connects you with consumers through:
- Sponsored Story: A 300-500 word story. Posted to one community site of choice and promotion of posts through social media to include other 3 communities as relevant. Examples here. $5,000
- Giveaway Program: Client provides giveaway product/package/experience for edible promotion. Giveaway is prominently displayed on the homepage, and content will include a link back to your website. We promote through our digital and social channels as it is editorially relevant for the 4-day duration of the giveaway and entrant email list is shared with client. $5,000
- Sponsored Content Hub: A custom, client-only-content hub page containing ads and content. Featured as a post on site, in an e-news digest and throughout social channels. E.g. This Chopt Travels page. $7,500
- Sponsored Video: A 2-3-minute video, Edible produces and posts on all 4 sites with promotion through our e-news digests and social media. Client will own and be able to repurpose the video via own channels as well E.g. This video we produced about NYC Realtor, Gabriele Sewtz and posted to all four of our sites. $8,500
- Online Guides: Publishing an online guide with Edible Manhattan, Edible Brooklyn, Edible Long Island or Edible East End can help put your brand on the map of New York City and Long Island eats and drinks.
- Podcast Sponsor: Sponsor a three part series of In the Field podcast. One client focused episode and two client powered episodes. Podcasts are further bolstered by print ads, web ads and blogpost transcript features on EdibleBrooklyn.com $15,000
Engage with our influential readers on our social network. With more than 250,000 engaged, social followers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, you can reach our audience and their friends through Facebook videos, Instagram takeovers and cross-platform campaigns. Our digital content experts will work with you to create images, videos and messages that will make you an authority while engaging with our following.
Manhattan OR Brooklyn $750 per post.
Long Island OR East End $300 per post
Manhattan OR Brooklyn $500 per combo post.
Long Island OR East End $250 per combine post
Custom: eg. instagram takeovers; facebook contests. Custom pricing applies.
Reach Edible readers inboxes with clickable calls to action.
EBLAST: Our dedicated e-blasts, written by our Editors, are sent to a masterlist of more than 50,000 subscribers.
Masterlist $3,000. Manhattan $1750. Brooklyn $1,000. Long Island & East End $1500
ENEWS: Leaderboard sponsorship of our weekly e-news digest gets you in front of our dedicated core audience.
Masterlist $2,000. Manhattan & Brooklyn $1,400. Long Island & East End $1000
Banner Opportunity Weekly Monthly
Leaderboard on all four sites $525 $1,575
Wide Sidebar on all four sites $315 $945