Edible Holdings Studio integrates brand experiences holistically across our platforms. 2019 Rates, Specs & Audience Summary
Our websites, social feeds and print issues are a destination readers believe in. Targeted to each of our communities, Edible Manhattan, Edible Brooklyn, Edible Long Island and Edible East End, you get exposure at the best wine shops, grocers, restaurants and other businesses where our influential readers frequent.
Offering examples allowing clients to “Power” each season (Drinks, Innovation, Travel & Celebration):
- native content and features throughout social, digital and print
- feature in “edible selects” curated list of partners to support
- podcast features and sponsorship
- custom events (panel discussions, tastings, tours, educational etc)
- client event promotion and partner curation
- charitable partner integration
DRINKS Season (Jan 1 – Mar 31): New Yorkers are at the forefront of the evolving drinks culture, and this season celebrates the mixologists, brewers, distillers and chefs who are driving what we drink in New York and beyond.
Print option: Deadline Feb 15; On Sale Date Mar 15
INNOVATION Season (Apr 1 – June 30): From smart refrigerators to farm robots and self-serve grocers, technology is wending its way into every link in our food chain. How we grow and eat food is changing faster than ever before. This season features the entrepreneurs, investors and food and drink makers behind that innovation.
Print option: Deadline May 15; On Sale Date June 15
CULINARY TRAVEL season (July 1 – Sept 30): Edible readers tell us that when they travel, they book restaurant reservations before they book hotels and airline tickets. We show food- and drink-centric travel through the eyes of New Yorkers who we follow on agritourism in Croatia, kimchi making in Korea, tequila making in Mexico, mushroom foraging in Oregon, and all farflung flavors in between.
Print option: Deadline Aug 12; On Sale Date Sept 15
CELEBRATION season: (Oct 1 – Dec 31): Between the fall harvest and the early New year, gatherings around food and drink are what sustain us. From cozy cooking recipes to inspiring stories of food kindness and gift guides, this season shows us how to host and enjoy our edible community during the holidays.
Print option: Deadline Oct 15; On Sale Date Nov 15
Native Content & Video
Collaborate with our digital experts to develop content that tells your brand story or support related editorial that connects you with consumers through:
- Sponsored Story: A 300-800 word story. Posted to one community site of choice and promotion of posts through social media to include other 3 communities as relevant. E.g. Our Touring Hudson Valley blog post in collaboration with Mercedes. $5,000
- Giveaway Program: Client provides giveaway product/package/experience for edible promotion. Giveaway is prominently displayed in the sidebar of the homepage, and content will include a link back to your website. We promote through our social and digital channels as is editorially relevant for the 4-day duration of the giveaway and entrant email list is shared with client. $5,000
- Sponsored Content Hub: A custom, client-only-content hub page containing ads and content. Featured as a post on site, in an e-news digest and throughout social channels. E.g. This Chopt Travels page. $7,500
- Sponsored Video: A 2-3-minute video, Edible produces and posts on all 4 sites with promotion through our e-news digests and social media. Client will own and be able to repurpose the video via own channels as well E.g. This video we produced about NYC Realtor, Gabriele Sewtz and posted to all four of our sites. $8,500
- Online Guides: Publishing an online guide with Edible Manhattan, Edible Brooklyn, Edible Long Island or Edible East End can help put your brand on the map of New York City and Long Island eats and drinks.
Engage with our influential readers on our social network. With more than 250,000 engaged, social followers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, you can reach our audience and their friends through Facebook videos, Instagram takeovers and cross-platform campaigns. Our digital content experts will work with you to create images, videos and messages that will make you an authority while engaging with our following.
Manhattan OR Brooklyn $750 per post.
Long Island OR East End $300 per post
Manhattan OR Brooklyn $500 per combo post.
Long Island OR East End $250 per combine post
Custom: eg. instagram takeovers; facebook contests. Custom pricing applies.
Email (2019 Rates & Specs Summary)
Reach Edible readers inboxes with clickable calls to action.
EBLAST: Our dedicated e-blasts, written by our Editors, are sent to a masterlist of more than 50,000 subscribers.
Masterlist $3,000. Manhattan $1750. Brooklyn $1,000. Long Island & East End $1500
ENEWS: Leaderboard sponsorship of our weekly e-news digest gets you in front of our dedicated core audience.
Masterlist $2,000. Manhattan & Brooklyn $1,400. Long Island & East End $1000
COVERS (community specific) – To maintain local connection, each issue is printed with community specific covers and cover ads.
1-3 x Full Year (4x)
Back Cover—Manhattan $5,200.00 $3,900.00
Back Cover—Brooklyn $4,645.00 $3,455.00
Back Cover—Long Island $3,815.00 $2,870.00
Back Cover—East End $3,815.00 $2,870.00
Inside Covers—Manhattan $3,860.00 $2,760.00
Inside Covers—Brooklyn $3,310.00 $2,320.00
Inside Covers—Long Island $2,760.00 $1,930.00
Inside Covers—East End $2,760.00 $1,930.00
Ad Size (all 4 communities) 1-3 x Full Year (4x)
Full Page $5,720.00 $3,900.00
1⁄ 2 Horizontal/Vertical Page $3,641.00 $2,480.00
1⁄ 3 Vertical Page $2,640.00 $1,795.00
1⁄4 Page $1,820.00 $1,255.00
1⁄8 Page $1,095.00 $745.00
Sponsored Print (all 4 communities)
- Full Page (minimum): $9,430
- Full Page + ⅓ Page Opposite, Vertical (recommended): $13,790
- 2-Page Spread: $16,970
Insert / Onsert (prices based on insert/onsert materials provided by client)
- Onsert (8-¼” x 7”H)
- 1x: $14,000 per community
- 2-4x $11,000 per community**
- Insert-Small (5”W x 10”H)
- 1x: $5,500 per community
- 2-4x $4,250 per per community**
- Insert-Large (8.375”W x 10.875’H)
- 1x: $13,500 per community
- 2-4x $11,000 per community**
**Multi-insertion must use same insert in all magazines
Banner Opportunity Weekly Monthly
Leaderboard on all four sites $525 $1,575
Wide Sidebar on all four sites $315 $945
Stay tuned for our 2019 redesign for customized banner opportunities!